Orakum

Started by Agura Nata, January 28, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

I don't know how many times I can say ingenious!  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on March 01, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
I like this last one. Nice structures.

Thanks a lot!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on March 01, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
I don't know how many times I can say ingenious!  :)

Many thanks my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Have a nice morning with the floating rock! :)

I worked here for the first time with displacement of an octrahedron in Terragen 4 to create the rock.
Of course, this has to be a lot more surreal, but I'm glad that you can create great floating rocks in this way

So thank you much "Beep the Meep" for the tip in this thread:
https://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,23990.0.html
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum / Sunrise

"Orakum" is a fascinating land with a fractal landscape, as entire mountains grow out of the earth, and their mysterious energy lets surreal shapes float in the sky or glide gently over abstract deserts.

When I bought "Riven" for my PS one a couple of years ago, I had no idea that this game and also Myst, which I later assumed would affect my works so much.

My landscapes are created with Terragen 4 and Blender 3D
The fractal mountains are formed by mixing Mandelbulber3D maps with fractal shaders from Terragen 4.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

the floating master rock

After the first exercises, I have now created a surreal work, it is fascinating what you can do everything, the floating master rock is often seen in the morning in "Orakum", there he floats to the next inn, yes ... rocks are hungry. .. on small rocks of course.

I've added 2 more surface layers, in camera projection, one with bricks and one with green switching board ... a little toned down but they complete the picture.

Now I have to consider adding such a rock into the "Orakum" landscape :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

New tests with TG 4 and Blender / Makehuman
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Wips Project Orakum

Time to continue working with Orakum.
But until I can express my imagination as I imagine it, work is still needed in TG and Blender
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Laika and Gizmo are waiting for spring

It is not created with Terragen, but I would like to post something happy.

"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Very nice renders! Your posts always make us happy! My two cats are also tiring of winter's slow departure. Our weather is spring one day, back to winter the next. :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on March 24, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Very nice renders! Your posts always make us happy! My two cats are also tiring of winter's slow departure. Our weather is spring one day, back to winter the next. :)

Thank you very much my friend!
With us in Bavaria it is very busy with the spring, soon is Easter and there are still snow remains on the dragon hill.
We are happy to have our two dogs, they help us over the worries of everyday life.
Greetings to your cats my dear friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

Beautiful dogs, great photo :)

- Oshyan

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on March 24, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Beautiful dogs, great photo :)

- Oshyan

Many thanks my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Rock, next step ...

the observing rock
Terragen 4, Blender, MB 3D Mesh Export
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Great! Is this the result of your education? Were you forced to build clocks and watches as a child? I say this in fun, as I find everything so amazing! :)