Gone Deep

Started by nvseal, September 24, 2007, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvseal

Okay, so I gave in. This is the first render with Deep (it's an old render I've always wanted to see in higher res, some of you may remember it).

dhavalmistry

yes yes I remember it.....its very good work....but now that we have many advanced techniques for surfacing...it wouldnt hurt to add some surfacing to the stones.....very nice clouds too....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

Excellent decision, nvseal.  Start utilizing some of the objects, clip files, and methods to explore this baby.

And I can't wait to see some of your Deep planet shots.  Keep in mind that you don't have to do full blown renders if you're concerned about someone swiping your pictures.  I completely understand.  On the other hand, you have a new range of settings you can implement.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

nvseal

Quote from: calico on September 25, 2007, 09:13:14 AM
And I can't wait to see some of your Deep planet shots.
I've got one cooking right now at 1280x960 and another one in line after that. It's going to take some time though; it's already been going for almost 11 hours and it is not even a 3rd of the way done. But what I can see looks pretty good. :D

rcallicotte

Sweet.

You should consider setting the DPI higher and putting your selected renders on DeviantArt or try CGSociety.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

bigben

More limits to push  :)   Enjoy...