Micks WIP

Started by mhaze, February 01, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhaze

The problem is partly to do with translucency and partly the distribution of the populations.  I'll play some more if I have time.  I tend to put too much in pics so something should perhaps go.

mhaze

LOTs still to do....

cyphyr

GOATS!! I just saw them lol.
I really like the shapes you are getting here and the hanging moss is a great addition.
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

mhaze

more -
"You come down here."
"No! you come up here!"

mhaze

Final!  I have to go away for a few days and won't have time to do more :(  I would have liked to worked more on the little waterfall.

luvsmuzik

WONDERFUL image!  This would make an outstanding print! Safe travel. :)

bobbystahr

I know the feeling, I almost always feel I've forgotten something on a big project bur sometimes having a 'time' restriction gets more stuff actually finished...great image and Good Luck.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Your rocks are extremely cool. Maybe a tad too even, maybe some pf displacement would be in place to break the straightness. Too bad you have to go and leave this wonderful work. Good luck with your entry!

j meyer

8) Very nice and painterly.

mhaze

DannyG

Very nice, I would suggest darkening up the atm to make it more spooky, however you might loose all that amazing details going on. Either way Mick, that is great render. Top 3 will be tough this year
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Jo Kariboo

Excellent your cliff! The aspect of the rendering is special, it makes me think of a painting!

mhaze

Kadri

Nice image. Yes it kinda looks like a painting to me too.