Micks WIP

Started by mhaze, February 01, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhaze

Not happy with POV, veg, water, rock in water, snow and sky. I like the rock so lots of fiddling still to do!

Hannes

Wow, great start, Mick!!

cyphyr

Great start and good shapes you got going there. Looking forward to more :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

mhaze

Thanks, if I ever find the magic I'm looking for it might be a good entry.

Artice-3d

mhaze, amazing shape actually  :o ;) ::)  I will watch over you  :-X 8) ;D

KlausK

Really great structures. And quite a believable sense of scale in the whole scenery.
CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Oshyan

Ooo, very promising.

- Oshyan

Dune

Terrific start, that's for sure. I don't mind the rock in the water. It gives a point of attention. Maybe a more dramatic POV would be interesting too, closer to that rock perhaps.

mhaze

Thanks all, I must admit I'm struggling to find the camera angel, pov etc needed to give the wow factor.  I'll just keep on truckin and hope I get there!

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on February 02, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
Thanks all, I must admit I'm struggling to find the camera angel, pov etc needed to give the wow factor.  I'll just keep on truckin and hope I get there!

You don't know struggling...I've deleted now 14 attempts...gonna try again today as Sunday is a good creative day for me...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

mhaze

Only 14!  I don't want to boast but this was about the148th attempt!

cyphyr

Haha, thus is the way of Terragen ... I have 109 tgd's in the challenge folder so far. I expect to double it by the end of play :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)