Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Nice structures for certain Pierre
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

agent unawares

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on February 06, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I know I am a little out with this type of pictures compared to what is presented to the usual in this type of contest with the Terragen software which is excellent for making photographic and realistic images.
In my case, the interest of continuing to make photographic pictures with 3D had completely disappeared in the summer of 2007, being realistic was no longer a motivation.
I know that maybe I will not win anything but the motivation and the pleasure is back and it's very pleasant.  :D
Two thumbs up.

Hetzen

I really love this. It's bonkers and brilliant. Lemmings meets Worms, with cows. Now there's a game!

I think if you spent some time on the model textures, this could be an advert. Why not?

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Hetzen on February 06, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
I really love this. It's bonkers and brilliant. Lemmings meets Worms, with cows. Now there's a game!

I think if you spent some time on the model textures, this could be an advert. Why not?

Thank you Hetzen and everyone else for your comments and suggestions. Indeed I could buy a cow's object of better quality or more realistic, this one is free and it is far from being in high definition... but here I really like this contrast with the rest of the images. I can't improve what it is but I'll try in the following days to add some texture from TG, anyway I don't have anything like 3d software.

Jo Kariboo

a other wip.

D.A. Bentley (SuddenPlanet)

The cows are certainly telling a funny story.  Sometimes this is exactly what we need. You could start your own children's book series with these cow renders, if you just find a writer (maybe yourself).  Penguins are always a good choice too.  :)

-Derek

Dune

Love the light in this. Very creative work! Children's book is a good idea, penguins too (I once made 3 children's books about three subjects; salmon, a tree and penguins. The latter sold really well).

Hannes

Quote from: D.A. Bentley on February 07, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
...You could start your own children's book series with these cow renders...

Looking at the last image in particular, I have the impression that there may be some concerns letting some of the cows do what they do in a children's book. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is soo funny!! Cool, Pierre!!!

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Hannes on February 07, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
Quote from: D.A. Bentley on February 07, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
...You could start your own children's book series with these cow renders...

Looking at the last image in particular, I have the impression that there may be some concerns letting some of the cows do what they do in a children's book. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is soo funny!! Cool, Pierre!!!

Yes indeed the last is not too much for the kids.  ;D

ajcgi

I'd figured out what animals got up to at a very young age. We'd always watch nature shows on a Sunday night and that inevitably involved mating being shown, and animals eating other animals.

luvsmuzik

Yes, inevitably children's books of today will portray ..."this is where your beef steak comes from" Images of artificial insemination, feeding troughs, perhaps a slaughterhouse.

Recently read about a poor cow who escaped her pasture and is running free with a bison herd. The concern is now is that she will mate and contaminate the gene pool of the bison...so I suppose they will capture her or worse.

Not starting an argument, my grandpa was a butcher. Long before biology class I learned bones and joints...ha :)

bla bla 2

Pretty the image the last.  :)

Jo Kariboo

The cows will come back soon even if I did not manage to improve them. In the meantime here are some other renders.

mhaze

zaxxon

Last one for me as well. Nice rocks!