Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

ajcgi

We had the usual 'It snowed, everybody panic! PANIC!' level of snow here in the UK recently. In my area we had about 5 inches which took ages to leave. Freezing rain (genuinely a thing) came down and caused ice everywhere. 150 car accidents in the county of Kent in just one day. Each year winter comes around and much of the UK, especially here in southern England, gets in a tizz. North of England and Scotland seem to expect winter and deal with it better.

bobbystahr

Quote from: ajcgi on March 06, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
We had the usual 'It snowed, everybody panic! PANIC!' level of snow here in the UK recently. In my area we had about 5 inches which took ages to leave. Freezing rain (genuinely a thing) came down and caused ice everywhere. 150 car accidents in the county of Kent in just one day. Each year winter comes around and much of the UK, especially here in southern England, gets in a tizz. North of England and Scotland seem to expect winter and deal with it better.

Well this last dump arrived just as we were starting to see concrete and asphalt again, and it's a very heavy wet snow...fortunately I had a "snow angel" come and clear my walks front and back, still need the side one done though,
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

masonspappy

This is probably the wrong time to say that my wife's flowers began blooming two weeks ago  :D

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on March 06, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
This is probably the wrong time to say that my wife's flowers began blooming two weeks ago  :D

Damn Straight!  hee hee hee...we had a worse one in 1966 same date; completely shut the city down...then we had a major flood...looking forward to spring I ain't.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

ajcgi

Was she covered in mulch?

bobbystahr

Quote from: ajcgi on March 09, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Was she covered in mulch?

Was messy in low lying areas for sure
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New