Clays cliff WIP

Started by Clay, March 11, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I'm done with this one its what I'm gonna submit, changed the clouds and lighting a bit but yeahh on to the next one:-)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Clay on March 20, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
I'm done with this one its what I'm gonna submit, changed the clouds and lighting a bit but yeahh on to the next one:-)

A worthy entry, good luck my friend.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Awesome work! Really love these cliffs. I have to say, the way they are so jagged, maybe there should be larger jagged stones in that river?

Clay

Quote from: WASasquatch on March 26, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
Awesome work! Really love these cliffs. I have to say, the way they are so jagged, maybe there should be larger jagged stones in that river?
Rivers and stones cut the cliffs, stones roll as the river runs through it rounding them off. And this musta been one wicked raging river at one time heheh! Hence its all good Glad ya thought it was cool:-)

otakar

The lighting is very well done here. Nice and different rock structures from all the other entries I have seen so far. Congrats on a quality render!

Clay

Quote from: otakar on April 11, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
The lighting is very well done here. Nice and different rock structures from all the other entries I have seen so far. Congrats on a quality render!
Thank you:-)

J_Con

Very cinematic and beautiful.