Problem...

Started by Stormlord, March 30, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormlord

Hello
Sometimes when I move a Group or an imported Clip File, not all elements within a group move with the windows of its group?

My questions are...Why is this so?
And how can I move all elements (within this group) when I move the window of this group?

[attach=1]

Maybe a simple question, but I don't understand why this is happening?
Can anyone explain me, how I can prevent that misbehaviour?

STORMLORD

Hetzen

That looks like you didn't group capture those nodes left behind. If you right click on your group window you'll see the capture nodes option. Saying that, it looks like you've done that with the nodes you've already captured. Are the stray nodes part of another group?

N-drju

Select all the nodes that should be grouped and then hoover them into the actual group window. The window will start flashing to let you know the items are about to be linked with the group. I know, it sucks. But this is how you work with this thing right now.

Bottom line - if you create a node inside a group window, that does not necessarily mean it is attached to this window.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Stormlord

Quote from: N-drju on March 30, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
Select all the nodes that should be grouped and then hoover them into the actual group window. The window will start flashing to let you know the items are about to be linked with the group. I know, it sucks. But this is how you work with this thing right now.

Bottom line - if you create a node inside a group window, that does not necessarily mean it is attached to this window.

Oh Thank you Sir!
IT WORKS!!!

STORMLORD

N-drju

Glad I could help. Note that you can also assign groups to other groups in a likewise fashion. This allows you to create subgroups within the main group.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"