Internet is a hellhole... well, FB groups at least...

Started by N-drju, April 06, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethrieltd

Quote from: N-drju on April 09, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
This time I snapped... told him that there doesn't have to be anything special in a place or date to actually go biking with someone and that he simply doesn't have to come. I also thanked him for including that measurement map, because a derp like me would have never managed to use measurement tool on his own...

People do need telling sometimes...

N-drju

Unfortunately, I don't think it actually changes them. But sometimes it's just that first thing that comes to your mind... Maybe at least some of them will come to their senses...

Regarding your Star Wars collectible post - you may avoid an individual in the future. But when you get a whole group of haters on you... Damn, that's carnage plain and simple!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

archonforest

My only advise is that concentrate on the bright side of life and on put all these "interesting" people aside. They have only one purpose is to spread negativity and if u give them attention you just make them win. I believe that the majority of people are still good out there.  ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

N-drju

Quote from: archonforest on April 10, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
I believe that the majority of people are still good out there.  ;)

Me too. Though I also believe that they are harder and harder to find!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Lady of the Lake

Gosh, I thought I was the only one on the planet that doesn't use social media.  Good to know there are a few others.   ;D

Dune

There are some more, so let's set up a network  ;D ;D ;D

N-drju

Quote from: Dune on April 11, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
There are some more, so let's set up a network  ;D ;D ;D

As long as it's a snail mail network. :P

PabloMack

Quote from: Lady of the Lake on April 10, 2018, 11:16:37 PM
Gosh, I thought I was the only one on the planet that doesn't use social media.  Good to know there are a few others.   ;D

I've got news for you guys. This IS our social media site!

Dune

Right you are. So tomorrow I will tell you all about my inner feelings and upload some photo's  :P

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on April 13, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
Right you are. So tomorrow I will tell you all about my inner feelings and upload some photo's  :P

Can't wait!!!!! And please don't forget to take photos of your meals! Three times a day. And ask people to share these photos. And threaten those, who don't want to share!

archonforest

Quote from: Hannes on April 13, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Can't wait!!!!! And please don't forget to take photos of your meals! Three times a day. And ask people to share these photos. And threaten those, who don't want to share!

LOLLLLLL!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

luvsmuzik

From you recent uploads, we can tell you dream of being a hairdresser!  :P We don't need FB for that.

Dune

As it happened, my mother told me the same yesterday; why don't you become a hairdresser  :P

N-drju

You know guys, I always admire Grand Theft Auto creator's inventiveness when it comes to parodying certain aspects of life...

To those of you who don't know - in GTA V, there is a fictional social platform named "Bleeter" and here's it's introductory message:

"Information isn't about imparting knowledge anymore. The Internet changed all that.

Welcome to world of self aggrandizing shorthand. Keep strangers and people you hated in high school up to speed with every mundane detail of your life 24/7. Welcome to the delusion of having interesting life and friends.

Bleeter is the perfect strom of blogging, social networking and messaging. We're demolishing 100000 years of complex linguistic development 140 characters at a time."

;D ;D