Author Topic: The Old Mill  (Read 764 times)

Offline Dune

• Terragen Alpha Tester (Win)
    • www.ulco-art.nl
Re: The Old Mill
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 05:13:28 AM »
You're getting there. Maybe you should lighten up the grass a bit for a bit of contrast Veggies are all a bit subdued.

Offline luvsmuzik

• luvsmuzik 1995
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 03:16:47 PM »
You're getting there. Maybe you should lighten up the grass a bit for a bit of contrast Veggies are all a bit subdued.

Thank you Dune I will probably mess with this for quite some time, in between nebula trials... :)

Okay, finally got the latest update for my unit, OS Win10. Evidently something in this update fixed whatever the problem was with another update, because NOW I have my internal video maker.

Link is initial trial with video creator. Enjoy and the final frames are just for fun with a built in 3D effect.

Offline bobbystahr

• Turn, and face the Strange Ch Ch Changes...D Bowie
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 06:19:19 PM »

Thank you Dune I will probably mess with this for quite some time, in between nebula trials... :)

Okay, finally got the latest update for my unit, OS Win10. Evidently something in this update fixed whatever the problem was with another update, because NOW I have my internal video maker.

Link is initial trial with video creator. Enjoy and the final frames are just for fun with a built in 3D effect.

neato water fall off the mill wheel
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

anything