Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Found mill object @ www.free3D.com Creative Commons by shadedancer619

WIP  Dune's Riversetup basic
Easy cloud
Mr. Lamposts bush 05a & 06a
Crabgrass from file sharing

Dune

Nice start, but what's that white mouldy stuff?

luvsmuzik

Quote from: Dune on April 07, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

That is my attempt at froth and splashes from the water wheel. Redo in the works.  :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 07, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

That is my attempt at froth and splashes from the water wheel. Redo in the works.  :)

well worth developing...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

Quote from: bobbystahr on April 07, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 07, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

well worth developing...

Thanks bobby! Beating my brains out on the field stone foundation. UV mapped in model but comes in huge in TG and won't scale no matter what I do. Tried image map, and Transform Input scale. Trying a new image map to tile @ old time scale 80x80

luvsmuzik

Some progress...
wondering where the heck that streak in the water came from tho. MPD 0.6 AA4. I will try it a little higher.

luvsmuzik

Off of the big water a gully would flood and with average rainfall it would maintain this level. Many times the gully would flood, so foundations were made for structures of the field stone gathered. The surrounding hills were lush with timber.
The lumber mill work was floated to the lake with a small tug and flat barge to be loaded to a larger vessel.

Still much to do, but having fun.

Mud Hut Hetzen share I think

Dune

Myabe a small band of water's edge veggies like reeds on the shores... and a floating trunk... It's getting along niicely.

sboerner

Looking very good. Like this angle much better. Maybe the water surface is a little rough for this environment?

luvsmuzik

Quote from: sboerner on April 12, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
Looking very good. Like this angle much better. Maybe the water surface is a little rough for this environment?
Quote from: Dune on April 12, 2018, 01:46:28 AM
Myabe a small band of water's edge veggies like reeds on the shores... and a floating trunk... It's getting along niicely.

Thanks guys! Good suggestions. Took it back just a little further. Still rendering in less than an hour without the clouds. Getting object heavy now so pc  is getting sluggish. i can plant with hide objects now though. By now I can almost map them by coordinates, oh yeah that is at -450, 24, -1400...haha

Hannes

I like it. Very calm and natural.

sboerner

I agree. A good place to spend the day.

luvsmuzik

Thanks Hannes and sboerner!

A little more stuff. xoio people

I guess someone slept in...the tug is already here!

Logs next render!

Lady of the Lake

This is really getting nice.