TB-scene

Started by Dune, April 13, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otakar

ok, they people look like freshly scrubbed, but the dynamic here is killer. These custom poses and plant objects make a huge difference. I am sure you'll get the clothes to look more realistic. It would not be as noticeable on a smaller scale, but if this thing is 3m tall, then yes you'll need better quality. Epic render, as usual!

Dune

Good idea, Bobby, thanks.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Small test of my new treecutter, and an orchid.

bobbystahr

love the orchid, but I've always loved orchids...interesting 'lumberjack'....needs sweat on his brow...heh heh...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Some more tests...

luvsmuzik

That guy works fast!  All very nice, and I do like the bangs! :) Lots of great progress.

sboerner

Just beautiful, a real inspiration.

What kind of beasts are those in the second image? Boars?

Dune

Yes, recently domesticated wild pigs. I turned the left one a bit in the meantime. And I have to work fast, because deadline is end of next week or so, rendered at 24000px wide.

N-drju

If I were you, I would modify the second lady from the right. The one with a bright shirt. I don't know why, but her hair looks kind of strange... like a bunch of straw put together. Also notice her feet - somehow it looks to me as if she had hooves... :-[ Maybe change the feet posing or rotate the model a bit.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Dune

You mean this one, or the one with the pot? This one has a bit fluffy hair indeed, which I may change. The other has it tied to the back of her head. The circled feet look a bit big indeed. They are rough leather boots, and the right foot looks very large (which it isn't really). Perhaps there's a stone just at her toes...  Perhaps I'll try one without the boots (just set opacity to zero).

Luc

Fine work and I always appreciate your images because they tell each time a story
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

Dune

I found the AO masking in ZB and it sure does a good job at getting more depth in the folds. That was a good idea.
And another small test. Still work to do (on the handfull of poly's, skintone and the dress, e.g.). With the deadline next week, I can't afford new learning curves I'm afraid, so it'll be full TG.

bobbystahr

Rocking result Ulco...deadlines sometimes suck the creativity out of a project but you'll be fine....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New