Update?

Started by raymoh, April 22, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymoh

Hello to everyone

The update checker informs me that version 4.1.20 (Mac only) is available. So I 've installed it, but the "about"-window tells that the version is still 4.1.19. Refreshing the update check, it still recommends version 4.1.20...?
"I consider global warming much less dangerous than global dumbing down"   (Lisa Fitz, German comedian)

Oshyan

Thanks for the report, we've identified the bug and will address it ASAP.

- Oshyan

WAS

Huh. Free version doesn't even bother letting me know, apparently. Still on x.18. Or it's just not out for free release (is it finals/stables?)

Oshyan

WASasquatch, currently for the Free verison if you Check for Updates you should get notification of 4.1.21. Did you try Check for Updates?

- Oshyan

WAS

Quote from: Oshyan on May 05, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
WASasquatch, currently for the Free verison if you Check for Updates you should get notification of 4.1.21. Did you try Check for Updates?

- Oshyan

In the past, if there was a new version, I'd get notified when opening TG. When I manually check I get: [attachurl=1]

Oshyan

Yeah, ok, then it's an error we're aware of and looking into. It should be temporary, I believe. The update behavior should remain the same as you are used to, once we resolve this.

- Oshyan

WAS

Well good to know there is an update. Just installing it now. :P