As Mark Twain said: the report of my death was an exaggeration ;)

Started by DocCharly65, April 20, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Hannes

Looks great, but the standing girl changes her position abruptly at one moment.

DocCharly65

and yes, thats what I ment with "test with a positionchange within the sequence"
I was just too lazy to rerender the beginning after I had changed her and the cases position. In the final sequence it's fixed :)

Hannes

DocCharly65

...did I mention that I decided that my filmproject would NOT be a children's movie?

have fun :) :

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvEpmvBUHi6qgp9xc2SFR1JA52tOyA

Another "fast raw test" just cut with Microsoft MovieMake and some music. With more "conversation" and longer animations this scene should be appr. 10 minutes finally.

The walking soldier I purchased ready animeted as blender aimation from 3DRT (walking animations are at the moment still too difficult for self-making) The rest of the animations I did in Blender and rendered the models in Terragen (the Alien, Ripley, Kirk, Spock)

Dune

Hannes

DocCharly65

Thank you all :)

I should expose and emphasize the materials which Hannes offered some time ago. If the original texture of an object is not good or even not existant, these procedural surfaces from Hannes are my first joice to get a better render.

In this case almost all pipes in the engine room have procedural surfaces. I modified the brass, gold silver, copper, iron and rusty iron a bit.

In the following animation I played with the burningwood.tgc   ;)

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvEpmvBUHi6qgqEXpGg0FRx2wj9-2A

Again just a "pre-alpha version" where half of the renders are still running or waiting.
For the sound I used a suggestion of the Microsoft Moviemaker: "Daniel_Birch_-_Rise_Of_The_Phosphor" found on freemusicarchive.org.

some models credits:
Alien Derelict 3D model by Birular on turbosquid
Fat Man Bomb by philipp678 on tubosquid or cgtrader
Free Square Truss Straight Segment 021 by akerStudio aker
Gatling Gun Rigged by DavidAnatolie D13 HMG OBJ
ROBOT-mech-02-walker Blender Anim by 3DRT
Starwars Battle Droids 3by Karl Stocker on Scifi.com   (ORIGINAL  Terragen animation -- seperated and rotated heads :)  )
Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton 3D model by fanboy109 - fully rigged  -  so I could do the animation in Blender without pre-work

Dune

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

luvsmuzik

Very very good! It seems as if one or two of your procedural textures are animated? Congrats on smoothness and lack of flickering.  :)