Est-Reel ?

Started by bla bla 2, April 23, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Well I'm a bit late but agreed on the over exposure but that seems solved. Did you lower the GI from 10? That seemed un necessarily high.

Eh bien, je suis un peu en retard, mais d'accord sur la surexposition, mais cela semble résolu. Avez-vous abaissé le GI de 10? Cela semblait nécessairement élevé.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

Strength in atmosphere 10???? Why?? That's indeed much too much. The latest one looks way better, but I think still a bit overexposed. If you want to make the scene a tad brighter try playing with "strength on surfaces", but in my opinion not more than 1.5 or a maximum of 2.

bla bla 2

Quote from: bobbystahr on May 15, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
Well I'm a bit late but agreed on the over exposure but that seems solved. Did you lower the GI from 10? That seemed un necessarily high.

Eh bien, je suis un peu en retard, mais d'accord sur la surexposition, mais cela semble résolu. Avez-vous abaissé le GI de 10? Cela semblait nécessairement élevé.

Yet the GI is to 1. What is the GI ?

Pourtant le GI est sur 1. C'est quoi le GI ?

Quote from: Hannes on May 16, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
Strength in atmosphere 10???? Why?? That's indeed much too much. The latest one looks way better, but I think still a bit overexposed. If you want to make the scene a tad brighter try playing with "strength on surfaces", but in my opinion not more than 1.5 or a maximum of 2.

The sky from terragen not are nknow réel.

Hannes

GI is "Global illumination". Better try to render your images with the default settings first. You can change things afterwards if necessary.
And don't try to use insane values for things if you don't know what they are. That won't work in most cases.