Est-Reel ?

Started by bla bla 2, April 23, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bla bla 2

Hello, Is this real ?

WAS

Getting better! I'd work on your displacement tolerance on the cliff to the left, it seems a bit sharp. It also creates sharp surfaces for your grass/moss covers. Maybe try playing with the Smoothing feature of your green surface layer.

archonforest

The right side is pretty cool. The left one is not that real.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Oshyan

Agreed, the right side and middle look pretty good! The left seems very low detail, which is strange because the rest of the image looks OK in detail. So I guess perhaps some strange displacement settings, maybe extreme settings?

- Oshyan

N-drju

Why so critical? How do we define "real" in TG? ;) What is "earthly" real does not have to be "interplanetarily" real. ;) It's a matter of goal.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Hannes

The displacement is really wild, but that's OK to me. I'd say, the image is a bit overexposed. Are there more lightsources than the sun and the environment light?

bla bla 2

Comme ça ? :D

archonforest

I think the left side got better compare to the earlier version. Overall the render is pretty overexposed for my taste. But of course if that is your preference then why not.
Otherwise I liked the earlier color scheme of the rocks. (right side)

René

Those rocks look damn good. I have no idea why they seem so low-res. Are these native Terragen rocks and textures?

Ces rochers ont vraiment l'air bien! Je n'ai aucune idée de la raison pour laquelle ils ont une si basse résolution. Ces roches et textures sont-elles fabriquées à Terragen ?

bla bla 2

Quote from: René on May 07, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
Those rocks look damn good. I have no idea why they seem so low-res. Are these native Terragen rocks and textures?

Ces rochers ont vraiment l'air bien! Je n'ai aucune idée de la raison pour laquelle ils ont une si basse résolution. Ces roches et textures sont-elles fabriquées à Terragen ?

Oui, j'ai enlevé les polygones.

Yes, I removed the polygons.

Quote from: archonforest on May 07, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
I think the left side got better compare to the earlier version. Overall the render is pretty overexposed for my taste. But of course if that is your preference then why not.
Otherwise I liked the earlier color scheme of the rocks. (right side)

Okay, I will change the color. 

(Okai, Je vais changer la couleur.)

bla bla 2

Et la suite.   :D

archonforest

Planning to put some grass or trees?

Hannes

The rock looks quite nice, but the whole image looks overexposed. Did you use additional lightsources?

bla bla 2

Quote from: Hannes on May 14, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
The rock looks quite nice, but the whole image looks overexposed. Did you use additional lightsources?

I have add, in " strength in atmosphere" Sûr 10. to global Illumination.  ( Not sur translate, sorry )

Quote from: archonforest on May 13, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
Planning to put some grass or trees?

I think add of grass.

bla bla 2

:)