Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Water Stayer

Terragen 4 Render
Object designed in Blender from symbols
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

My first attempts at modelling ....convert to mesh, extrude and bevel. Nice!  One set of fonts has a boat, airplane, toys, etc. Fun  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 06, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
My first attempts at modelling ....convert to mesh, extrude and bevel. Nice!  One set of fonts has a boat, airplane, toys, etc. Fun  :)

Yeahh, fonts can be a lot of fun in Blender 3D and various modifiers create beautiful surreal objects my friend :)
At the moment I am working on a UV sphere as basis for creating abstract objects with many modifiers.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Here I would like to show you with Blender 2.79 how one can create a surreal, fractal object from a basic form like the UV sphere.
To the right you can not see the whole list of modifiers below in the picture is the leveling subdivision with level 2.
Important to create a UV handling with "New Objects" is:
Apply one after the other modifier from top to bottom, then go to Edit mode and remove duplicate, then UV processing "new objects" and the whole assign a new material and you can export it to Terragen as wave.

The object was composed of two parts that I created in Blender.
The material was used according to the principle of my Rust -Stone shader in TG and rendered:

https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,22341.msg225181.html#msg225181
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

THE PARADE

I designed the surreal-fractal objects in Blender 2.79.
Then material and UV processing "New Objects" added.
Exported to Terragen 4, material shader added and rendered.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Surreal Chair in Blender and Terragen 4

Blender:
My surreal chair, designed in Blender 2.79.
The seat plate like the 2 back pieces are polygons are out of curve, 2D object and modified with modifiers.
The 6 bars are Bezier curves.
The 2 bows are Curly Curves.
A UV ball was copied several times for the completion of the rods as well as feedthroughs and connectors.

Important:
Convert curves at "object" in mesh from curve / surface, because only then all modifiers can be used.
To make a UV run, it has to be a mesh!

Then one modifier after the other was applied from top to bottom, in the editing mode the doubled ones were removed and processed in the UV mapping with "new objects". The materials were added with different colors and names, then saved as Wavefront (obj.) File.

Terragen4:
The wavefront file of the surreal chair was loaded as import object in Terragen 4, then in the "internal nodes" to the "Parts Shader" and one level lower then the "Default Shader remove"
To the remaining "object parts" bearing the name given in Blender 3D, I connect my own Stone-Rust shader and set up the desired materials.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Mesh export from MB 3 D to Blender and render in Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum north
In the north of Orakum, fractal energies cause fascinating patterns in the Arctic Ocean.

The Water Shader in combination with Merge shader creates fractal patterns, which come from a vector graphic that affects a picture.
Rendering with Terragen 4.

I like the surreal look ;)
"Live and Learn!"