Milky Way over Crater - Cult Site

Started by KlausK, May 05, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KlausK

Hi,
this is supposed to evolve into some sort of sanctuary / pagan place of worship at some point.
Trying to set a mood here first...the milky way is a image.

KlausK_Voronoi_Crater_Red is a render straight out of TG.
KlausK_Voronoi_Crater_Cyanotype got a "Hue/Saturation" layer in PS with preset "Cyanotype".

CHeers, Klaus

ps: hopefully the images are not too dark for you. They look OK on my screens.
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

WAS

The sky looks pretty darn good. I've actually just begin doing some early playing with the background object and stars to create a "milky way" effect.

bobbystahr

Straight out of TG one is viewable but the other one is very dark on my net machine but the straight TG version is very good on my workststion...well done.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N-drju

I like the idea - a night setting for such a place is very climatic if slightly unsettling. Which is good.

I think there is too much mist there though. Clean it up, so that more of our beautiful Milky is visible.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

KlausK

Thanks for your input, guys.
I "lightened the mood" a little bit...
Next step would be to find/model/composite a few Shamanes doing their rituals into the scene.
CHeers, Klaus

ps: again, the Milky Way is a "picture of the day" from NASA - an image map piped into the "Background".
Somehow I got the impression that wasn`t really understood by everyone. Anyways,...
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

KlausK

Version without the starburst and a spherical render. <= best to be looked at in a VR app.
CHeers, Klaus