New Stuff

Started by masonspappy, May 11, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

Not been active much during last 4 months. Life, and all that...
Two new renders featuring house and grass I created in Blender.
Like some of my other house objects, this is multipurpose. Front and back are designed to look like a front entrance so it's like two houses in one.

Dune

Great house and setting. The first one especially looks pretty convincing already. I guess you're not finished yet (background)? And it seems there's no glass in the front windows.

archonforest

Cool!
A very good start. :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

WAS

Wow these look great. Textures are really nice on the houses. I would love to see a Halloween setting of these haha

DocCharly65

I like the grass in the second one a bit more.

Same question as Ulco: will we see more background? :)

bobbystahr

I'm guessing this was mostly about the 2 houses in one but it's worthy of 'fleshing out' as a full scene. Great idea the 2 sided house, could really come in handy. Do you have any intention of sharing this...I'm always looking for more houses to flesh out landscapes?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

masonspappy

Thanks for the comments everyone. Appreciate the feedback.
Definitely working on fleshing out the images (background,etc) ,and will post when done.
@ Bobbystahr:  I'll probably be selling the final model of this particular house, as I designed it to some pretty tight specifications.  If you're looking for a house I'll check my library and see if I've got anything I can put in the free files section.

WAS

Could swear I commented on this post. My 4G internet must have been acting up.

I really like this, and the autumn feel really makes me want to see a Halloween version, maybe this autumn. ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on May 17, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone. Appreciate the feedback.
Definitely working on fleshing out the images (background,etc) ,and will post when done.
@ Bobbystahr:  I'll probably be selling the final model of this particular house, as I designed it to some pretty tight specifications.  If you're looking for a house I'll check my library and see if I've got anything I can put in the free files section.

No problem man, I have tons of housing, just like to have stuff I can accredit sometimes...if I have the cash I'll purchase it when you have it up for sale. Just struck me as a really useful model.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

masonspappy

Some progress over the last few days....
I probably won't put any more effort into the Front 1 image.
The Front 2C image is a different story and it's really the one I'm looking for C&C's on.  Added the old truck and barn (both created in Blender) plus supporting autumn vegetation...trying to get that Old Farm look.

Dune

Nice progress. Some more corn maybe?

bobbystahr

Both look pretty finished to me but if Dune says more corn...well more corn heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

I would see them as final, too. And beautiful!

If you really would like to work on them more, then you perhaps could try to add some groundcover between the corn and some displacement or (fake)stones. But I like it as it is.

mhaze

Hannes

Looks great! Maybe you could mess the scene up a bit? Everything looks incredibly clean and tidied up.