hard shadows

Started by Dune, May 20, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Oh yes, looks pretty good now! Even the folds are fantastic!

Oshyan

Those are probably your best-looking humans yet. Just the legs look a bit too smooth...

- Oshyan

Dune

I was just thinking about more (maybe even generic) bumpmaps to give these guys some bumps and bruises allover. It's not too hard to subdivide the whole model one or two times more and add real displacement here and there, but I also want to keep polys as low as possible. Probably the face is the most important to get more character in, as these are 'just' DAZ genesis people with a homemade neanderthalmorph applied.
Funny, I shortened their arms for the first morph, but then the fingers bent in awkward ways. Rigging is still beyond me.

mhaze

Great figures and textures.

Kadri

The objects are very fine and for Terragen render these look really great.
I know you don't like it much but i think you should use more postwork on your objects (skins especially).
Especially with your great painting ability you could make this already very good looking work look even better.

luvsmuzik

These are terrific! Creative human features. Wonderful  representation of clothing. How in the world are you  posing these figures without rigging?

Dune

I take a Genesis figure and pose in DAZ, then export and do all other stuff in ZB.