Bad news for AMD

Started by DannyG, May 25, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

PabloMack

Actually, I think it is good news. People only fake valuable objects like diamonds and gold pieces. It just comes with the territory. But it will be bad news for the criminals who are caught.

WAS

Yeah this doesn't hurt AMD too much, and shows the interest in the market to create bootlegs. Intel has had the same issues in the past, same with Microsoft and other giants. "Genuine" windows machines in Asia are primarily, not, Genuine. There was a millions of fake XP copies being sold in China before stiffer regulations.

luvsmuzik

Not that this isn't true, but either nobody set the date correctly or this article is three years old....

DannyG

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 26, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Not that this isn't true, but either nobody set the date correctly or this article is three years old....

My bad I was reading this on my cell, it prompted on the front page of the site so I assumed it was recent.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

WAS

Quote from: Danny on May 27, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 26, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

My bad I was reading this on my cell, it prompted on the front page of the site so I assumed it was recent.

Still interesting news. I didn't know. Doesn't hurt anything.

PabloMack

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 26, 2018, 10:50:21 AMNot that this isn't true, but either nobody set the date correctly or this article is three years old....

Yeah, 9th February 2015

DannyG

Regardless of the date its still alarming for anyone who purchased an AMD in the past few years. Back your stuff up
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com