Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: Danny on May 29, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
Looks good Bobby

Thanks man, I'm more convinced already that the last one is Final as it sit's on my other desktop and makes me smile....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

here's the youtube I suspect the pbr was made from
https://youtu.be/uR56ETydaBI

and the monument from this
https://youtu.be/zI3N0GXS_rI
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Quotein a dumb moment I just hit render instead of save and have to do it all over again
I had that one or two times as well  :P
BUT... you can check out the File/explore automatic render output files... it should be there as a bmp in one of the folders.

luvsmuzik

Once again, unique! Great mood and lighting. Nice tribute.

bobbystahr

O K I tweaked the lighting a bit and tried to alter that area around the bell tower but nada worked and mostly I was ruining the sky so this is a FINAL
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Oshyan

Yes, I always have the automatic render output enabled, and set to compressed TIF. BMP is just a terrible, terrible format. Don't use it. Seriously. ;)

Anyway, if auto render output is enabled, then little mistakes like hitting Render again aren't a problem, mostly.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on May 31, 2018, 07:49:59 PM
Yes, I always have the automatic render output enabled, and set to compressed TIF. BMP is just a terrible, terrible format. Don't use it. Seriously. ;)

Anyway, if auto render output is enabled, then little mistakes like hitting Render again aren't a problem, mostly.

- Oshyan

heh heh, but in my case it was a chance to make the image better, often is in those situations.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New