Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DannyG

Depth and scale are awe inspiring
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Gannaingh

WAS

Nice, I love the update. I am wondering that, what would it look like if you added a low scale fractal warp on your stone to get rid of smooth ripples? At least make them appear to have more detail. This is a must for me with Classic Erosion shader and lower resolutions. Fractal warp scale between 5-25 depending on scene scale. Maybe 0.5 warp or more.

mhaze

Gannaingh

I haven't had too much time to work on improving the texture of the rock surfacing. What time I did have was spent improving the texture and variety of the underbrush which, I think, was a good improvement vs the more carpet-like texture before. I still need to fix the glowing shrub population. I added a first stab at more snow on the peak on the right and middle of the image. I also rendered it a bit bigger since more pixels is better.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Gannaingh on July 06, 2018, 12:10:12 AM
I haven't had too much time to work on improving the texture of the rock surfacing. What time I did have was spent improving the texture and variety of the underbrush which, I think, was a good improvement vs the more carpet-like texture before. I still need to fix the glowing shrub population. I added a first stab at more snow on the peak on the right and middle of the image. I also rendered it a bit bigger since more pixels is better.

have you tried darkening the colour channel on the shrub problem?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist