The long way to Orakum II The standing guards

Started by Agura Nata, June 03, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

The landscape was created by a fractal pattern also the cutout of the 3 large objects.
Terragen 4.1, Blender 2.79

"Orakum" is an important project for me, not only because of the mention in Digital Live Magazine, but because it has always been one of my stories about Dragon Land, which only a few know. Fractal beings and secret forces have always influenced this land.
Thus, the tradition tells that here are the ancient dragons, the founders of dragon land had their roots here. Those who are called the Ancients, the first stones laid in a hitherto unknown ritual that covers the whole country. It was fractal patterns that led to the birth of the fractal creatures that now populate this land, as well as the surreal land of Yurkanti.
It is a symbiosis of land and inhabitants, as the fractals absorb energy through the stones, but also release energy to protect the land.

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

I love the colors here. Quite an interesting feel/mood to this image!

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

one of your best....I really like the left facing swan/duck/goose in the clouds....guessing that's a "happy accident" Love your colours but i see them differently being colour blind so it's nice that a "normal" commented on them too. heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Very good!
Somehow this remembers me to the metallic opposite of the stony "Shadow of the Colossus"

I didn't work up all the missed new renders since my health time out... sorry.
Perhaps you already have done it and I didn't see it. But I'd like to ask if you thought about to vary your renders with stony elements as variation to the metallic structures?  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 04, 2018, 02:44:49 AM
Very good!
Somehow this remembers me to the metallic opposite of the stony "Shadow of the Colossus"

I didn't work up all the missed new renders since my health time out... sorry.
Perhaps you already have done it and I didn't see it. But I'd like to ask if you thought about to vary your renders with stony elements as variation to the metallic structures?  :)

Thanks a lot Doc!

I love rocky elements, as if the ancients had built this landscape a long time ago, with much effort and physical effort to leave behind us this vivid portrait of their creation.

"Orakum" is an important project for me, not only because of the mention in Digital Live Magazine, but because it has always been one of my stories about Dragon Land, which only a few know. Fractal beings and secret forces have always influenced this land.
Thus, the tradition tells that here are the ancient dragons, the founders of dragon land had their roots here. Those who are called the Ancients, the first stones laid in a hitherto unknown ritual that covers the whole country. It was fractal patterns that led to the birth of the fractal creatures that now populate this land, as well as the surreal land of Yurkanti.
It is a symbiosis of land and inhabitants, as the fractals absorb energy through the stones, but also release energy to protect the land.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on June 03, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
I love the colors here. Quite an interesting feel/mood to this image!

- Oshyan

Thanks a lot my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"

DannyG

03-06-01-2-w is by far is your best work to date, keep them coming
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: Danny on June 04, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

totally agree
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Still amazing. Really like 27_03_01. The colours and landscape are really nice. The cross reminds me of those old school scepter crosses embezzled with jewels and stuff.

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on June 04, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
Still amazing. Really like 27_03_01. The colours and landscape are really nice. The cross reminds me of those old school scepter crosses embezzled with jewels and stuff.

Thank you much!

The Menger-Koch cross, one of my fractal favorites :)
https://agura-nata.deviantart.com/art/ready-Breakfast-with-Menger-Koch-598648535
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Danny on June 04, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Many thanks!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

New surreal tree!

"Sit next to my surreal tree friend"
The tree is from Blender and populated with ferns from DAZ.
I also designed the chair and the surreal object in Blender.
Rendered in Terragen 4.1
"Live and Learn!"