The long way to Orakum II The standing guards

Started by Agura Nata, June 03, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 20, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Love what you did with Kadri's strata and outcroppings file. I always want your renders to be virtual reality where I can click my mouse and zoom around for a closer look!  I know the genius won't rub off, but at least I could see ALL the details. :)

thank you much!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

New tests
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum south
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Material test
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Those are really interesting materials. really love the fractal work in everything down to materials. Very unique vision.

luvsmuzik

So ....interesting node setup. I love how you can interpret networks from other programs. I see you are merging with either glass or water, or just displacement,......an image, and displacement....Mix vector? Going to experiment!

Good work! :)

DocCharly65

The floating balls are my new favourits of your work :)
Very beautiful and interesting at same time.

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 24, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
The floating balls are my new favourits of your work :)
Very beautiful and interesting at same time.

Thank you much Doc!

Here I used the material of the first sphere, but as a plane surface not as a sphere :)

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Green Material for Terragen 4.
Here I used the material of the first sphere, but as a plane surface not as a sphere
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Looking very good! Is this still Kadri's S&O file share that you have done some wizardry to?  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 25, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
Looking very good! Is this still Kadri's S&O file share that you have done some wizardry to?  :)

Yes my friend and thanks a lot!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Orakum north II

The thin-walled glass sphere was provided with a fractal pattern.
The landscape is created by mixing an equally high red surface layer with a water pattern shader that I design.
I like the result with the slight reddish glow of the landscape below that comes from the surface layer :)
Render in Terragen 4.1
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Nice and beautiful results of that experiment.

It's a bit a pity that the pattern of the left side spheres show some steps.

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 26, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Nice and beautiful results of that experiment.

It's a bit a pity that the pattern of the left side spheres show some steps.

Thanks my friend!

Yes, vector graphics for download often have a bad resolution, but it has pros and cons. As a flat surface beautiful changes in the pattern that make it natural, the Spheres are indeed meant only as a demonstration of the material.
For a beautiful Spehre you have to take a high-resolution graphics or create in Ps itself you can also change the repeat in the shader.
In the landscape you can even balance nicely with cracks.

In the Vue 2016 picture, I designed the vector graphic myself and the resolution is very high, it was nicely cut out.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"