Neanderthals

Started by Dune, June 04, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Great, Ulco! The snow break on the stream bank looks so awesome!

Lady of the Lake

Your work is always so amazing.  Love watching as you post your updates.  Never understand the explanations of how you do things, but I read them....maybe someday a light bulb will go off on some of it. 

masonspappy

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 04, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
Great, Ulco! The snow break on the stream bank looks so awesome!
Second that. It's a neat touch most people would not think of.

Dune

Here's another setup. Groundveggies need work, I'm just making better Hare's-tail cottongrass.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on November 07, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
Here's another setup. Groundveggies need work, I'm just making better Hare's-tail cottongrass.

Lovely distribution of the veggies. Looks very realistic. And I gotta say the haze with the glacier plateau looks really cool.

bobbystahr

Quote from: WASasquatch on November 07, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
Quote from: Dune on November 07, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

Lovely distribution of the veggies. Looks very realistic. And I gotta say the haze with the glacier plateau looks really cool.

Agree, might be called 'Tracking'
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

What can I say... great :)

I'm not sure what i am missing at the ice wall. Perhaps some broken ice peaces or something debris of the moraine... But I am really not sure! Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I was not born as contemporary witness in that times :)

Oshyan

Looks quite nice, but rather low in contrast, shadows seem almost absent. Probably due to the lighting/haze, but it still seems a bit extreme perhaps, or maybe just from an aesthetic perspective it might be better to balance it toward a little higher contrast lighting, even with the haze...

- Oshyan

Dune

Yeah there's an extra sun and upped GI from before I added the mist. And even a reflection screen to the right of the camera to lighten up the initially too dark sides of those people. But actually I liked the softness and color scheme. But I have also been pondering whether to burn a hole in the cloud for some sunlight to pass through. I might...

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Jo Kariboo

Very beautiful scene with always a lot of attention to many details.