Field i/p

Started by archonforest, June 07, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

My next render in progress. Still want to add some stuff... thinking about some ruins or so but found nothing so far on my hdd.
C and C welcome.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

masonspappy

Quote from: archonforest on June 07, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
My next render in progress. Still want to add some stuff... thinking about some ruins or so but found nothing so far on my hdd.
...or maybe a hero tree?

archonforest

Thx Kadri.

Yes masonspappy I will try that.

J_Con

I have wanted to do a landscape like this for some time. A lot of the land around me looks like this and is beautiful.
There is a nice mix of greens in the image that don't all blend into one(No mean feat). The dark green in the foreground looks a little muted? maybe more secular highlight on the leaves, having said that, that plant type may not necessarily be shiny, but it caught my eye. Also, the yellow plant looks and contrasts well but might be a little too dominant?
Superb image.

sboerner

Nice plant diversity. Looks very natural.

Dune

Agreed, a very pleasant and natural environment. I like the saturated colors here too.

archonforest

Thank you all :)
I am still seeing if I can add some ruins here. Bobby found something for me and I will see if I can blend it there.

DocCharly65

Ulco mentioned all what I could say, too. For me a peaceful place and beautiful color saturation. Like! :)

luvsmuzik

Great color contrasts and natural scale for meadow! Another great render! :)

mhaze

archonforest

Thank you.
As I said before I wanted to enhance it with some ruins but they didn't blend well here so I call this done.
(thx the ruins bobby)  ;)

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"