Error 135 ?

Started by bla bla 2, June 18, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bla bla 2

Quote from: Matt on June 22, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
Quote from: bla bla 2 on June 19, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
I reinstall Terragen and I have another problem ....

J'ai Re-installer Terragen et j'ai un autre problème....

Which version were you installing? Do you have an older version that you can try, so we can decide if it is a problem with new versions only?

Matt

Bonjour, J'ai essayé la version 4.1.1.70 c'est pareil et il me semble que ça fait pour toute les version différente sa doit venir de mon pc; je pense.

Hello, I tried the 4.1.1.70 version is the same and it seems to me that it does for all the different version must come from my pc; I think.

Et, je dois écrire quoi exactement à la place pour voir si ça fonctionne sans accent ?

And, what exactly do I have to write to see if it works without accent ?

Matt

I suppose it might be a limitation of the installer I use (MSI generated by Visual Studio 2010).

Does it add Terragen to the programs/apps in the Start Menu?

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

bla bla 2

Quote from: Matt on June 22, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
I suppose it might be a limitation of the installer I use (MSI generated by Visual Studio 2010).

Does it add Terragen to the programs/apps in the Start Menu?

Matt

Yes, it is installed programs and apps in startmenu.

Oui, il est bien installer dans le menu démarrer et dans l'application.

bla bla 2

I always have the same error code and in the same place, since the last version 4.1.25.

J'ai toujours le même code error et aux même endroit, depuis la dernière version 4.1.25.

Oshyan

Quote from: bla bla 2 on June 30, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
I always have the same error code and in the same place, since the last version 4.1.25.

J'ai toujours le même code error et aux même endroit, depuis la dernière version 4.1.25.

Are you referring to "Parse error at line 135" shown in your original screenshot?

- Oshyan