The mysterious and fractal "Orakum"

Started by Agura Nata, June 18, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

"There was a metallic bang as the lattice worm crashed onto Bill Bone's head and then hit the ground"

Yes, .... if something strange grows out of the earth, you should not be surprised that the "fruits" of it do not bring any luck if they rattle you on the pear.

although it says:
... all good things come from above" ...

Those were my last memories when I was looking for adventure with my old friend Bill Bones at this place many years ago.

As this fractal confronted me with a lot of new stuff, I immediately knew it was time for more adventures. Because the Menger - Koch fractal did not respond to my greeting, but only made a low humming sound that went through my stomach and legs. I decided to head north of Orakum, the old diary of Bill Bones wrote that there was something like fractal ice floes that defied the laws of nature and there was an ark there in the endless cold.
Who believes it will be blessed, but of course I had to check that.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

After 4 weeks I reached the beginning of the northern sea in Orakum, it was 4 weeks annoyed by rock dragons. In the plains lurked the sharp mouth snapper and only with quick jumps I could save myself from their greedy mouths.
But then I saw them, the fantastic fractal ice floes, there were no rock dragons left, it was too cold for them.
The strange thing was, you did not know the strange ice floes where they were above or below the sea, just cool.

There was no sign of the legendary "Jandosch Ark", but I was in a good mood to see this surreal thing :)
"Live and Learn!"