Toz (Dust)

Started by Kadri, June 30, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

A short animation based on an image i made recently. Background is made made with Terragen. Foreground with Lightwave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfMj9VAYBM

Dune

It's wonderful! I really like this, actually quite horrible, occurence together with the pleasant music. It interacts absolutely beautiful. Great work, Kadri!
And it's a great warning too; too much space debris already, after just a few decades of sending stuff there.

Hannes

Wow! This is stunning. Absolutely cinematic. Great work, Kadri!

Kadri

Thanks.
This was one of the scenes i would like to make 3-4 times longer if it wasn't for the render times.

ajcgi

Such drama! Why is it called Toz?

Kadri

Not sure in what way you ask:
Toz means dust in English. If you ask about the animation in general it is because of the dust that is forming and-or exploding (star and wreck) etc. (From dust to dust...ahem, i wasn't going to say this but there is it :) )

ajcgi

Quote from: Kadri on July 02, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
If you ask about the animation in general it is because of the dust that is forming and-or exploding (star and wreck) etc.

I get that. It's a dusty video. ;):P
What language is 'Toz'?

DannyG

Awesome, more dramatic music would give this more of an impact to me anyway. Very well done
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

sboerner

Very cool. Just watched it over and over, full screen. The animations of the models and background are nicely integrated. High quality work.

masonspappy

Wow! Slow and easy approach takes viewer from galaxy-spanning majesty to immediate tragedy.
Nice work!