Toz (Dust) frames

Started by Kadri, July 01, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

I just wish i could render this scene in higher quality. The motion blur, AA here from Lightwave isn't smooth enough.
I tried better settings but with 1000 frames it would take too long. And not sure how to say but i don't like the render quality of Hitfilm
(the version i have at least (3) ) but i still used it for some effects . Vegas Pro is good. Kind of a compromise what i got in the end.

I tried to render the objects in Terragen but it would have taken even much longer.

Just the background took 5 days to render in Terragen with 100 frames.
I used "Project Dogwaffle Howler" (small but nice software) to interpolate those 100 frames to 1000 frames in post.
On cloud kind of images it can look Ok. I tried my chance to make the finished images,video to make longer too but that didn't work.

sboerner

QuoteFirst i changed and deleted different parts from a part of the free ISS 3d object (i don't like modeling).
This was the base as you see below.

Well, for someone who doesn't like modeling, you just did a lot of it. That sounds like a lot of work – it must have taken some time to manually add all those seemingly random modifications. Nice work! It looks . . . real.

QuoteI made all the other parts with directed greebling (is there such a word?)

If not, there is now.  :D

Kadri

Quote from: sboerner on July 03, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
Well, for someone who doesn't like modeling, you just did a lot of it.

The funny thing is, it only became clear to me when i wrote that to you here :)