Mountain path

Started by Dune, July 02, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

What more can I say. Two grasses, a fern, a flower, two birches (adult and sapling) and 5 pine versions. And two pigeons foraging.

masonspappy

Wow! Really Nice. Looks like places we go hiking

ajcgi

Good lord, that's a lot of foliage. Like the vibe.

Lady of the Lake

Love the lighting ....this is super.

SILENCER

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

sboerner

Been on many trails like this one. Wish I were now. Nice.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

WAS

Looks really nice, I like the lighting, good position and angle for the veggies.

mhaze

Luv 'em! really good use of veg and great texturing.

Hannes

Beautiful! Looks very natural.

DocCharly65

I could not find any difference to a nature-foto at first glance! Very beautiful!

Dune

Thanks ladies and gentlemen. And while we're at it; here's another one I just made. I wanted to try a gorge, so I did a few terrain seeds, found a nice spot with 2 hills, and used 2 SSS's to vector displace each area, so they bent to eachother. Then some huge fake stones and warps to get the additional shapes.
The fall was an afterthought; a cube placed so the halfdomed end fitted a nice area in the rock, a soft SSS with an opacity mask from default shader placed so only top end was visible. Grey mask area broken up by vertically stretched PF through a surface shader's breakup input. Some bluish and white slightly Y-stretched ridged perlin for the watercolors and displacement, and a reflective shader after it.
The local cloud with a vortex shader for some whirl.

Just playing around  ;)