WASasquatch's Material Library

Started by WAS, July 04, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

Porcelain and Ceramic Shaders

Shaders only in this pack.

WAS

Raw Wood Grain Shaders. They don't play too nice with TGs ability to render small detail, but it looks decent I guess.

You can play around with the base wood grain PFs (for diff color definitions or what not), but keep in mind you'll likely need to rebalance the low and high specular/displacement colour adjusts to get a smooth displacement/specular map. Note that you'll also have to orient to wood grain direction as well with the Grain Orientation (Rotate) shader.

Realized I packed up the wrong save with a little too much surface displacement. B has less surface displacement to show grains better.

pclavett

Thank you Jordan for all your shares !
Appreciated !
Paul

archonforest

Thx for these shaders. Very nice work man!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

No sooner have I been away for a few days, you find such great things you've done :)
Respect and thank you!
"Live and Learn!"

Hannes

WAS

Rock1 PBR (Approximated) Material for Terragen in 6k

Downlaod: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X5ptmQV4TJFGCV1b_Y0XwJKY0khmEoIE

License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License

6k is as high as I could go, and that's with stitching, and additional quality improvements in photoshop. I kept the diffuse pretty simple so it didn't get too repetitive and could be augmented with TG shaders.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

rolland1013

Jordan,

Your shaders are awesome!  Have you (or anyone else) created an aluminum shader (matte, brushed, or whatever)?  With my limited experience of TG shader networks, I've been trying to modify your chrome shader with little success.  I'm trying to teach myself more about this aspect of TG atm.

Thx,
Niel

WAS

I have not, but I could give it a go. The standard renderer and me don't get along with steels and chromes so may optimize for PT if I do.

rolland1013

D.A. Bentley (SuddenPlanet)

CredePendrel

Thanks WASasquatch! Used the energy from my morning coffee to download and organize your materials! Thank you so much for your work!

Agura Nata

Stone-Granite works great, I had not dealt with such materials before :)

Many thanks!
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Decided to try a photo based texture again. Basic fir bark shader. I didn't like the colour bleeding in the original photographs, so I recoloured it.

Made with 3 10MP panoramas, however due to the low level detail loss of my camera, the final texture is down scaled to 4k.

Comes with the basic dead tree, just for a trunk really but you're all more than welcome to it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ruSJjJzFZn0UggHv-pCmlbPS05LcZNjv/view?usp=sharing