Gold!

Started by Hannes, July 13, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Mainly another test for the rainforest tree WAS shared the link of. I added some Quixel stuff and a lot of things I had on my hard disk to make it a scene. Once again I had to render this in crops. There are quite big object files in here. Especially the Quixel scans.

WAS

Quote from: Hannes on July 13, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Mainly another test for the rainforest tree WAS shared the link of. I added some Quixel stuff and a lot of things I had on my hard disk to make it a scene. Once again I had to render this in crops. There are quite big object files in here. Especially the Quixel scans.

Wow that's stunning. Totally takes it from a rainfest tree to a temperate arboreal setting. The atmosphere and everything looks great.

Are the stones scans?

I'm using this as a wallpaper. You can sue if you want. I'll defend it's use. :P jk jk

WAS

Dune

Wonderful! One of your masterpieces again.

Hannes

Thanks guys! Yes, the stones, the mushrooms and the tree stumps are scans.

And yes, I thought about sueing you, WAS. But the notion of spending so much time at court isn't very pleasing. So, go and use it....  ;D ;D ;D

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

masonspappy

luvsmuzik

Wonderful that this environment is not on a flat SSS! Leaves in sunlight drifting....nice touch. Aura on treasure chest...come on! God rays....fantastic! Great image!

mhaze

Beautiful lighting, vegetation and a fun narrative!

bobbystahr

Well although you're not a frequent posted of renders, they're as in this one, frequently awesome.Full marks all around on this image.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Awesome! Great scene, amience and composition!

... And I like Cpt. Picard as Knight :)

Agura Nata

Looks wonderful!
"Live and Learn!"