Old Barn Scene W I P

Started by bobbystahr, July 17, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

This was done to play with the Barn, a nicely decrepit model and I rusted up an old tractor and covered it in vines as well...
As the title says it's a W I P so comment freely...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

archonforest

nice idea. I like it.
Since it looks very abandoned I would put lots of different veggies in that area. Like long grass..etc The tractor is missing shaders? Like it looks just gray to me. Like the tyres should be black-is and the body red or blue (I think these are the usual tractor colors). Then the wood piece it missing at the connection of the fence? Right side.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

mhaze

Good start. Edges of the barn need some veg growing around them.

luvsmuzik

So much potential here, a must complete:)

bobbystahr

Quote from: archonforest on July 17, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
nice idea. I like it.
Since it looks very abandoned I would put lots of different veggies in that area. Like long grass..etc The tractor is missing shaders? Like it looks just gray to me. Like the tyres should be black-is and the body red or blue (I think these are the usual tractor colors). Then the wood piece it missing at the connection of the fence? Right side.

In a close up you'd see rusty chrome from hannes and a rust blend by me on most body parts. It is a dead tractor covered in ivy after all in a dead yard where nothing but ivy seems to grow...a cursed place in short...That's what I see anyway.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist