Steampunk Project

Started by Agura Nata, July 19, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on November 03, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
Take good care of yourself. Your interesting renders and inventions will be missed.

Thank you very much my friend!
Always happy to hear that my crazy objects are being viewed.

Since on DA recently our Grupp would have to be closed due to lack of time of the founder, I have now taken over the group, unfortunately, without considering the consequences.
I now have several well-marked ladies who are great artists, as admins wanted to do the weekly features which already demanded a lot of persuasion.
But you have to take care of it regularly, it is not comparable to a FB group of the effort, which is relatively low on FB.

https://www.deviantart.com/art-glory#

Yes, so I'm trying now at least with the Blenderrender which actually no one else uses, because he renders so ancient pictures to make a simple picture 2 times a week, otherwise they mean on DA I'm already under the ground, laugh :)

I wish you a nice time here in the TG forum and when the time comes I hope to post again, thank you my friends! ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: j meyer on November 03, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
Hope you'll be able to overcome your health problems or, at least, mitigate them and
be creative again. Good luck.

From a certain age, we probably all have our problems.
But with thinking it has become a bit bad, at 55 it is a bit too early for the whole thing.
But I'm really happy about your comment, thank you!
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Such a genius not to ever be forgotten for his art and friendship. Our glimpse of your talent so wonderful! :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 05, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Such a genius not to ever be forgotten for his art and friendship. Our glimpse of your talent so wonderful! :)

Your comment is very much my friend!

If I already have problems with Nodes at the moment, which hopes to improve again, I have added an extra TG folder to our group and hope to make my feature to find some works there, which would be very nice.
If you are interested, you can sign up for Deviantart and join our wonderful group "Art Glory", I also have to link to the forum and the company page in my next feature :)

Wished a nice week! :)

https://www.deviantart.com/art-glory/gallery/67592242/Terragen-3D-Art
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Here is the link to the new feature:

https://www.deviantart.com/the-first-seer/journal/WEEKLY-FEATURES-FRACTAL-3D-AND-PHOTOGRAPY-771477430

Here is a fascinating video about one of the 3D works in the feature:

https://youtu.be/4c_WmlGF6I8
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Good news :)

Yesterday an artist scrapped a wagon full of my artist's things and got a box of Weltenburger Klosterbier from her, gret stuff!
It is important for me that is thrown away as little as possible and the artists who pick up my things they can then in the playgroups where are mainly refugee children of the immigrant families, very good use to paint with them all, bind calendars and spread joy, very nice.

A few days ago, I removed all the programs on my hard disk to rebuild everything, because it was just chaos in the libraries, voluntarily, I would never have deleted anything from it.
Since I have the 4.3 taken as an opportunity to reinstall TG, incredible, within minutes everything is perfect and running.
That gave me great emotional boost.

If all goes well, I'll be able to annoy you in some time again with my chaos pictures, now I'll create everything in peace, have a nice week!
"Live and Learn!"

sboerner

Alois, you are an inspiration as much as your artwork. Best wishes, take care of yourself and feel free to annoy us any time.

Agura Nata

Quote from: sboerner on November 12, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
Alois, you are an inspiration as much as your artwork. Best wishes, take care of yourself and feel free to annoy us any time.

Yes, the work must go on!

Thanks my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Yurkanti control station
Blender 3D wip
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

passage for pipes
Project Yurkanti control station
Blender 3D and Terragen 4.3
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 28, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
I like this closed view.

Thank you much Doc! :)

passage for pipes exact
Here an exact representation with the individual parts.
From bottom to top:
First you screw the base piece with two gaskets in the provided hole in the housing, then tighten the fitting with gasket for the pipe, finished!

Designed in Blender 3D
"Live and Learn!"