Rescued from my past...

Started by bobbystahr, August 06, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

...I found on the DELL a tgd in the presets file; spires with storm clouds.tgd I think, that I couldn't resist finishing. This is lo res as I wanted it today heh heh, the sky takes approx 5 hrs at decent resolution. All the veg is XFROG freebies except Walli's rye grass. The sky was originally 4 cloud layers and 1 fog so I turned off 2 and the fog and got this and I just zoomed around till I found this view. Love the presets as a starting point.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Wow that's a cool old scene resurrection. Very primordial. Enjoy the clouds too, but particularly like that golden bushes lit in the lighting. Maybe some colour variation on the objects, but other than that looks pretty rad.

DocCharly65

I am very curoius what will happen to this tgd! There many options. At first sight I thought about a kind of really nice comic book design.

bobbystahr

Thanks Nils and @WAS, there is 'colour variation' on all pops in the scene, maybe too subtle?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

I am absolutely not sure at the moment, Bobby. I will trust your creativity :)
But to explain my idea of the direction a bit:
The scene and its colors seem predestined for a kind of HQ CGI Flintstone scene. Perhaps Ulco can spend you one or two of his nice Neandertals? ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 08, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I am absolutely not sure at the moment, Bobby. I will trust your creativity :)
But to explain my idea of the direction a bit:
The scene and its colors seem predestined for a kind of HQ CGI Flintstone scene. Perhaps Ulco can spend you one or two of his nice Neandertals? ;)

Unsure myself where I'll take this, but it will be in the future as this DELL is really not up to where I want to go in TG so I'm mostly just amusing myself seeing what I never finished before till the CORSAIR is up and running again.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"