Terragen Workshop on Sunday 9th September - Connect with other Terragen artists!

Started by Digital Art Live, August 15, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on August 19, 2018, 11:14:01 PM
I fixed Ulco's name. Sorry guys, now your fun won't make any sense. :D

- Oshyan

hee hee, was fun while it lasted....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

D.A. Bentley (SuddenPlanet)

Quote from: Oshyan on August 19, 2018, 11:14:01 PM
I fixed Ulco's name. Sorry guys, now your fun won't make any sense. :D

- Oshyan

The Glimmerman spelling can still be found on the registration page.  ;)

Also, are the artists that are listed under the webinar poster all going to be part of the webinar, or is that just a credit for the art in the poster?  Referring to "Artwork above by Jeff Boser, Rene van Megen, Ulco Glimmerman and Luc Bianco"

Also will the video/HD recording be available for sale for the $15 if we can't make it to the event.

Thanks,

Derek

Dune

Luc

Hi

I was not even aware of this event .. I will not be there either

luc

Quote from: D.A. Bentley on August 22, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Also, are the artists that are listed under the webinar poster all going to be part of the webinar, or is that just a credit for the art in the poster?  Referring to "Artwork above by Jeff Boser, Rene van Megen, Ulco Glimmerman and Luc Bianco"

Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

Oshyan

I think it should be clarified that Paul used those images with credit but without explicit permission. No harm was intended, obviously, but it does seem that it has been confusing. Hopefully this clears things up.

- Oshyan

Digital Art Live

We have 20 registered so far, so I certainly think this will provide a good group to share artwork, tips and challenges.

If you know you'd like to share something ahead of the event, even if it's for 5 or 10 minutes, please let me know and I can organise accordingly.

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

DannyG

Quote from: Oshyan on August 26, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
I think it should be clarified that Paul used those images with credit but without explicit permission. No harm was intended, obviously, but it does seem that it has been confusing. Hopefully this clears things up.

- Oshyan

I just need to clarify NWDA was not contacted nor gave permission for the use of the 3 NWDA artists' work for this. I agree I don't think there was any malicious intent, I just wanted to clarity NWDA is not involved with this event.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Digital Art Live

There are 29 folks registered at the moment, so look forward to seeing some of their works and tips/tricks. 
Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

archonforest

So it is possible to buy the recording? Can we have a write up what was covered?
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: archonforest on September 10, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
So it is possible to buy the recording? Can we have a write up what was covered?

I think you may have had to register to get the recording...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

archonforest

Yeah that is not a problem. Buying is not problem. The problem is that I would like to know what happened and what I can actually learn. I bought a Tg video series earlier and 90 percent of the content was useless so now I learned to look before buy hehe.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Quote from: archonforest on September 10, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Yeah that is not a problem. Buying is not problem. The problem is that I would like to know what happened and what I can actually learn. I bought a Tg video series earlier and 90 percent of the content was useless so now I learned to look before buy hehe.

It was, by and large, geared to first time users. Oshyan created as scene from the default opening, quite good really as it helps having someone talk tou thru it. I coulda used that at the start.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

otakar

Thanks Bobby. I registered and missed the event. I was curious how it went. Too bad it was not like the first one, which was interesting for everyone, new and advanced, I think.

bobbystahr

Quote from: otakar on September 10, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Thanks Bobby. I registered and missed the event. I was curious how it went. Too bad it was not like the first one, which was interesting for everyone, new and advanced, I think.

Well this was a freebie, was the first?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New