Can someone from Planetside please respond to sales enquiries?

Started by DutchDimension, August 26, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchDimension

Hi there,

I've been waiting for a response from your sales person for nearly two weeks now regarding the pricing of commercial render licenses. I've sent out an email nearly two weeks ago and a reminder on the forums a few days later. No response. I sent another email last week with so far no replies.

We've got a deadline coming up and are trying to gauge whether to purchase additional licenses or not, but at this rate it's just not going to happen.

Please check your mail. Thank you.

ps. Why not put these prices online like other companies and save everybody this hassle?

Oshyan

We responded to both of your emails the day they were each sent. Perhaps check your spam folders? If they're not in spam, perhaps you can whitelist all @planetside.co.uk incoming mail, or provide us a different contact address?

The reason we haven't put the render node pricing up online is it's a progressive discount system so would require a table to properly represent. It's not that it's impossible by any means, it's just a little non-trivial. But we do plan to put it up there soon, even if won't immediately be possible to purchase through the website for them.

- Oshyan

DutchDimension

Hi Oshyan,

the spam folder is the first place I look in these kind of situations. Nothing in there unfortunately.
Perhaps there is some sort of overzealous firewall at work. But then any reply surely would've bounced back to you. Strange. I'll check with our IT department to see what's going on.

In the meantime, would you be so kind as to respond to me in a private message please?

Many thanks!

Oshyan

Certainly! Done and done.

Also re: spam, I don't know what mail system you use, but if it has a Hotmail/Outlook (online, not on-premise) back-end, it may be being silently blocked. Microsoft has a pretty bad anti-spam policy and process that is very opaque and difficult to deal with. We and many others have run into issues with them in the past.

- Oshyan