Moss Population Tests

Started by WAS, September 20, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

Just putting together a TGC for myself for some nice moss distributions. 3 pops, one "Summer' variant of moss, one "Dead" variant, and moss spore pods. All models by the mighty AP. Texturing is all basic PFs.

RichTwo

That will prove to be useful in a forest setting.  Good work!
They're all wasted!

freedomfries

mhaze

Not got round to exploring these models but your excellent use of them is inspiring.

DocCharly65

Oh yes! I like the AP-Moss variants too!
Great and convincing render!

WAS

Really a talented modeler. The fir trees he did for me due to my struggle finding anything naturally realistic to my eyes (that aren't 50-100 bucks) are suburb. Better than a lot I've seen.

Nala1977

Quote from: WAS on September 20, 2018, 01:36:21 PMJust putting together a TGC for myself for some nice moss distributions. 3 pops, one "Summer' variant of moss, one "Dead" variant, and moss spore pods. All models by the mighty AP. Texturing is all basic PFs.
where can you find those?

luvsmuzik

WAS

Best mosses I've come across in model form so far, actually. Recently saw a kit I wanted to get but upon closer investigation they were LOD like cards and not actual objects.

KyL

sboerner

Nice work on the population. Looks very natural and it would work great in a forest floor scene, or along the edges of a brook.