Eclipse on Strange World

Started by Seth, October 20, 2007, 07:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

i wasn't able to render it with water... it crashed everytime... so here is a "no water" version ^^

TG2 no postwork...

rcallicotte

Love the colors and the clouds.  Rough terrain is nice.  Wonder if the water was too reflective or was it default settings?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

it was default settings... 2 or 3 people try to render it right now... perhaps we'll see it with water then ^^

Volker Harun

Try another seed for the water ... this could help.

dhavalmistry

I love the roughness on the terrain....and ofcourse you need to increase atmo samples on distant planet......good job
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

efflux

sjefen

Very nice. I like the terrain and the textures.
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Seth

Quote from: dhavalmistry on October 20, 2007, 11:29:30 AM
I love the roughness on the terrain....and ofcourse you need to increase atmo samples on distant planet......good job

yeah it's only 64 but it took 49 hours to render...

Oshyan

Quote from: dhavalmistry on October 20, 2007, 11:29:30 AM
I don't think atmosphere samples are the problem here. They would only make the colors more "accurate" (which in this case is hardly perceptible due to the small area). What you're seeing are problems with aliasing...

- Oshyan

Seth

yep ^^
i neeeed to make some money to buy the deep version...

overlordchuck

Oh my good golly gosh.  That is beautiful.  Amazing.  I always feel kinda bad when I get on here because of how crazy good you people are.

Seth

lol thank you very much :p
<blush>
i am happy you liked it ^^