NWDA: New Freebie in the Shop - Dune's Beaver Lodge

Started by DannyG, November 15, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

New Freebie in the shop: Dune's Beaver Lodge
Beaver damn created using Terragen's fake stone shader and native grass clumps by Ulco Glimmerveen (Big old Moose not included)
http://www.store.nwdastore.com/objects/dunes-beaver-lodge-
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

WAS

Awesome, this looks great. Cant wait to check it out. Thanns Ulco, and Danny for gettinf it up so quick.

Dune

I didn't have much time, but I thought about having it extended with a beaver dam. But that's not very hard at all, just use a stretched mask and pop(s) of 'stones'. Would be nice to see one of you guys coming up with a render where the water is higher at one end of such a dam.

Have fun!

Dune

I sent another version to Danny, so one of these days he may have added it to the download.

DannyG

Quote from: Dune on November 19, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
I sent another version to Danny, so one of these days he may have added it to the download.

V2 is now available ! (Thks Ulco)
http://www.store.nwdastore.com/objects/dunes-beaver-lodge-v2-
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Hannes

Thanks a lot, Ulco (and Danny!). So, the logs are made by fake stones?

Dune

Yes. Of course if you use proper branches as pop you can make much better dams and lodges, but this is all with internal stuff (so grass is not perfect all), and quite nice for a bit distant beaver activity.

Agura Nata

great stuff!

I'm a bit slow from concept as some know here, I would like to look at that, must I sign up there? And like, I do not have a credit card because I have no income.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Quote from: the first seer on November 19, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
great stuff!

I'm a bit slow from concept as some know here, I would like to look at that, must I sign up there? And like, I do not have a credit card because I have no income.

I have found that upon check out for free items, a credit card reference not required. You must provide verified name, email, address, phone, etc. Easy...done. :)

Agura Nata

That's great. will sign up soon, thanks for the information, have a nice week!

I just wrote a reference to a license and that you should contact the company by mail, wrote a mail, then wait for an answer.
"Live and Learn!"

DannyG

Quote from: the first seer on November 19, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
great stuff!

You do not need a credit card or PayPal account to download a freebie. Just a name, address and an email. That is it
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com