Safari

Started by DocCharly65, November 16, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

:)
Oh yeah! between 26th and 5th of every following month I check almost every evening for Win Updates. Mostly I can intercept them in time and then update all PCs.

But not so seldom Mr. Murphy does best of his work: I check for updates - no updates availlable - I go to bed - I wake up in the morning and half an hour after going to bed all updates came and all machines show the log in screen...  :P ::)

...now I reckon always with all...  ;D ;D

Dune

They're just waiting for you to go to sleep and then grinningly to their update thing  8)

DocCharly65

DocCharly65

While waiting for the render results, I'm just starting to get bored ... And you know what that means ...

I warned you!...

[attach=1]

streetsigns somewhen somewhere from archive3d
Rail Road Crossing Lights by "yourTurboModeler" on Turbosquid

Dune

;D ;D ;D You might get bored, but with you around, I won't  :D

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 20, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
While waiting for the render results, I'm just starting to get bored ... And you know what that means ...

I warned you!...

[attach=1]

What Dune said and LOL at Crazy Cattle Crossing...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Jo Kariboo

Very well executed and your humour is excellent!  :D

Hannes

mhaze

DocCharly65

Just to share my happiness about first not so bad impressions of the animation I have already started the thread:

https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,25986.msg258097.html#msg258097

cocateho26

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 20, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I warned you!...

[attach=1]

Finally, the Lion King/Starwars crossover we've all been waiting for! Lets be honest though, Rafiki would be awesome with a light saber.

DocCharly65

Thanks cocateho ;)
... oh you can't imagine what happened when I was in the 3DRT webpage yesterday when they had their Black Friday sale... ;)
... and what is planned next...
Every madness can be increased  :o 8) ::)

DocCharly65

Another little addition which is already at the state of rendering the animation:
A little cockroach runing on the traffic lights. Cockroach again from 3DRT.
I also changed some details of the traffic lights because the former settings didn't work for this close up.
I recolored a bumpmap of my "Riddicks Viper" -lights to get a more detailed illumination mask in CorelPaint.

[attach=1]

Dune

This detail is very realistic! Nice metal shaders too. Will such a small cockroach be visible in a movie, with all movements and such? I hope so.

DocCharly65

Thanks Ulco :)

In fact I had the same doubts when I had the cockroach idea - so this time I did a short first "RAW-Test"
And the little cockroach is even visible in this low Quality :)

Sorry for showing this here and not in the animation area but I did not want to take it out of context.

[attachmini=1]