Cliff n. 1,245,859

Started by Jo Kariboo, November 25, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

So beautiful!
I am only a bit undecided what bothers me with the sandbeach .
Maybe I would like it even better with less fractal breakup (a bit smoother) and slightly brighter. What do you think?

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 28, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
So beautiful!
I am only a bit undecided what bothers me with the sandbeach .
Maybe I would like it even better with less fractal breakup (a bit smoother) and slightly brighter. What do you think?
Thank you Doc, I fully agree with you, the beach could be much improved. Honestly I only managed to make a beach to use a plane and a fractal power, the cut between the beach and the ground is always hard. Concerning water and shoreline it could be better too.

Jo Kariboo

Other variations   

vegetations XFROG

Dune

I like the one with the kangaroo, really nice. In the other one I'd decrease translucency of the leaves; in the shadows the greener trees  kind of 'shine'.

sjefen

The lighting is awesome!

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

DocCharly65

So nice again! I like both!

WAS

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on December 05, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Other variations   

vegetations XFROG

Haha, that's so funny, I was thinking "wow it looks like Australia" and than literally a moment later I focus in on the Joey.

Jo Kariboo

Thank you for your comments and suggestions!

Jo Kariboo

bobbystahr

Much more better here Pierre, FaceBook degrades everything heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Last one is very nice. I like the little beach cove. Front cliff is also great.

René

Those last 3 renders are the best. I especially like the grass texture. The only thing that's a bit off IMHO is the bluish color of the trees, but that's probably a matter of taste. :)

Jo Kariboo

Thanks Bobby, Dune and René for your comments.

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: René on December 17, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
Those last 3 renders are the best. I especially like the grass texture. The only thing that's a bit off IMHO is the bluish color of the trees, but that's probably a matter of taste. :)
Yes, for the trees it may look a little peculiar as a colouring, but the trees are euchalyptus whose natural foliage is tinged with blue.

mhaze

The last one is my favourite.