NWDA 35% OFF Holiday Sale

Started by DannyG, December 01, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

New World Digital Art would like to wish everyone a Happy and safe Holiday season. To celebrate the years end we will be offering 35% off the entire store from December 1st thru December 14th! Simply enter coupon code 2018HOLIDAY at checkout.
We look forward to great things in 2019
NWDA
http://www.nwdastore.com/
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

WAS

otakar

Hey Danny, first off thanks for the sale! Is there a way for your store system to enable sorting in each category? I was just looking for a way to see what's new(ish). Right now it seems the standard order is by product name, which is fine, but it may drive more business if you could add some way to sort items, maybe even by price and popularity - and across categories if possible. Just something to consider.

And thanks for putting all the free stuff up, that's definitely nice, kudos to all the creators also!

DannyG

You can search by price range & product description via Advanced Search. This allows you to search by artist and other keywords ex. Stones, Clouds etc.  I have been thinking of adding a "Whats New" feature in the future, I am a bit short on time
Danny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram