The missing Bridge of Adama

Started by DocCharly65, January 01, 2019, 04:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on April 26, 2019, 02:39:25 PM
You can apply post processing in video editors too. Doc has his visual aesthetic, he probably applies some simple post work to his taste... In this case I agree a bit more contrast could be good though.

- Oshyan

yeah I keep forgetting about programs like After Effects and it's horde of similar ones that sprouted with the gaming rise. Never owned/used it so it ain't high in my memory chain.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Stormlord

Quote from: DocCharly65 on April 26, 2019, 03:59:37 PM
... but a bit more contrast in the final video may be possible, Oshyan and Stormlord :)

The most important thing ist, that we all have fun here and learn something!
By reading the numerous posts here, I have learned a lot with the time from all the other artists.
So I just try to help others also, that's it :-)
This way as community we all can make the most out of it. And this is what really counts!

STORMLORD
(But more contrast would be fine!)

DocCharly65

As I already assumed... Hannes' suggestion to use Mixamo to rigg and animate People brought me in biggest trouble ever!

In theory I should restart my film project from the beginning and re-render everything... But that's just impossible. Therefore, I limit myself to improve as many animations as I can and have a whole box full of new possibilities and new characters: I hope it is not too arrogant that I have again given a role in the film to myself and another role for a very good friend.

The bodies of dartiste (airwolf-pilots) are generated on CGTrader and the faces themselves with Facegen and specially for this made some high-resolution photos with my old Nikon D7000. Of course I have Nadine's permission... and her enthusiasm (she says we really look like that... :) )

Focus on Nadine
[attach=1]

Focus on me
[attach=2]

Until the new complete Galactica Bridge animation is ready here something to make you curious what's possible now with my Mixamo experiences:

sometimes I can walk:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvEpmvBUHi6qgrt6GkCJTM95FdVtBQ

sometimes there's a problem in the way:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvEpmvBUHi6qgrt7CJpHegglB7o_OA

Pretty busy on the bridge now (only the TG internal 3DPreview) : ;)
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvEpmvBUHi6qgrt8EdqwqR-SfI1whA

PS: sorry for my another 2? weeks absence - when I learn something new like that, I'm trapped in my world as if I have blinders and forget everything around me....

Hannes

Quote from: DocCharly65 on May 13, 2019, 06:30:23 AM
As I already assumed... Hannes' suggestion to use Mixamo to rigg and animate People brought me in biggest trouble ever!

PS: sorry for my another 2? weeks absence - when I learn something new like that, I'm trapped in my world as if I have blinders and forget everything around me....

;D ;D ;D I guess, I know, what you're talking about...

Extremely cool stuff btw!!! And yes, those animations of people look way better...

Dune

bobbystahr

heh heh, I'm like that when my music takes over my mind and I can think of or do nothing else...I sometimes remember to eat and sleep ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Hah! The tripping moment is great, nicely animated. I don't remember if the Airwolf jumpsuits were in any of these before, but I was a huge fan of the show when I was a kid, so it's nice to see. :D In fact, will we see Airwolf itself make a cameo oddly flying around in space at some point? That would certainly be a pleasant sight for me... ;)

- Oshyan

Agura Nata

Great stuff my friend, have a nice week!
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65