FR: Assign Shaders - more menu levels

Started by Volker Harun, July 27, 2007, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volker Harun

Another Feature Request for my personal convenience ,)

The 'Assign shader' of the node network is a wonderful tool. It would be nice, but to have one more menu level. This could be sorted by the groups' names.
It is somehow now, but it is getting very busy sometimes ,-)

Thanks,
Volker

moodflow

I totally agree and was thinking the same.  Some of my lists are so long, it takes a few seconds to scroll up or down and longer to find the needed item.  But its wonderful for sure!
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

efflux

I agree. In fact my PC was crashing when I opened this menu. I can't use TG2 on my PC anymore because of this. It seems to only handle so many items on that menu.

Harvey Birdman

Yeah, that's a killer, especially when you start including complex clip setups. Nesting them by group is probably the way to go.

jo

Hi efflux,

Quote from: efflux on October 24, 2007, 05:00:28 AM
I agree. In fact my PC was crashing when I opened this menu. I can't use TG2 on my PC anymore because of this. It seems to only handle so many items on that menu.

Can you please send me the file that was crashing for you when you did this? I would like to see if there is something I can do to fix the crash. You can email me the file at :

jomeder@planetside.co.uk

Just the project file will be fine, I shouldn't need any objects or whatever you might be using.

Regards,

Jo