Another Neanderthal scene

Started by Dune, February 05, 2019, 11:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

I was actually going for a dramatic sunset/dawn, but wasn't patient enough to do several layers of v3 cloud. So, it's just the one. And then reduced to B&W for the heck of it.

N-drju

You can always hire me, as I love making clouds. :)

This atmo is very captivating actually. Even if a lazy job.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Jo Kariboo

Very beautiful and evocative scene. I don't know if it's because of the camera angle, but the child seems to have long arms.

Dune

It's partly because of the child's angle. It looks smaller than it actuallly is, but for the arms. And Neanderthals have short legs and longer arms than Homo sapiens.

mhaze

bobbystahr

I like it, sometimes impatience has it's merits in results.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on February 07, 2019, 01:02:58 AM
It's partly because of the child's angle. It looks smaller than it actuallly is, but for the arms. And Neanderthals have short legs and longer arms than Homo sapiens.
Thank you for this information about the anatomy of Neanderthals.

DocCharly65

Great mood though the mentioned impatience :)

Perhaps it could be a bit more dramatic if you leave the fishing man there alone without mother and child? (this is additionally a lazy solution for the childs arms length and angle problem  ;) )

Instead: an additional render with only mother and child while the child streches out the arms for the sun...