a few trees are not wrong

Started by Agura Nata, February 15, 2019, 05:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

My tests for materials and the construction of newer objects let my time go by so fast and the always same blue mirror surfaces will be enough soon.
So I have now visited NWDA times to create new landscapes and mix.

Argonia III
Terragen 4.3 and Blender
Landscape mix Dune and mine.
The objects were created in Blender, the Menger cube was fractal cut in Terragen.
Trees NWDA
Material and rendered in Terragen 4.3
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Here I started mixing farctal patterns into the landscape of Dune, a tricky thing that will keep me busy longer :)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Enjoying this series also. ArgoniaIII especially good!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on February 15, 2019, 08:33:32 AM
Enjoying this series also. ArgoniaIII especially good!

I am very pleased.
Is my latest picture, is rather untypical for me to do something with the trees ;)
"Live and Learn!"

iaminonsiner

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Namunda II
Objects designed in Blender.
Rendered in Terragen 4.3
Material Hannes and mine, landscape Dune, trees DAZ.
"Live and Learn!"

D.A. Bentley (SuddenPlanet)

Love the sky, clouds, and lighting in ArgoniaIII !  Love the Sci-Fi aspects of these too.  I expect to see the SG-1 crew pop out of a Stargate somewhere.  ;)

-Derek

Dune

Very nice again. I seem to recognize "Instant Beaches"....

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on February 22, 2019, 01:41:24 AM
Very nice again. I seem to recognize "Instant Beaches"....

Yes :)
So it is my friend, I just changed the first camera setting just slightly to test my objects here.
After a few tests in your great landscapes with my fractal vector graphics render times were extremely long, I liked what I saw, but I will probably limit the fractal influences in the future on a smaller area, then that should be synonymous with the rendering time getting better.
But at the moment I want to build my machines and I always have to think about Riven and Myst.
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on February 22, 2019, 03:15:29 AM
My favorite games.

Yes ...my too ... and Riven ;)
Here a project vid from my friend Aaron Gwynaire

https://youtu.be/yZrwhCXztf8

Through the inspiration of a friend of Facebook who is currently building a game similar to the Myst, I went away a bit from my very abstract pictures and just wanted to use some mellowed landscapes. What could be better as a basis than your landscapes my friend. Today, I finally managed to integrate a very small heightfield with a lot of sensitivity, will show it here soon.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: D.A. Bentley on February 21, 2019, 10:56:17 PM
Love the sky, clouds, and lighting in ArgoniaIII !  Love the Sci-Fi aspects of these too.  I expect to see the SG-1 crew pop out of a Stargate somewhere.  ;)

-Derek

Thank you much my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Kadri

Nice work and they remind me about those game too.
I played Riven but i never finished Myst.

Agura Nata

"Agantus the beginning"
Time to tell a story ...

The dominions of a dynasty played as usual around worlds.
A holographic chessboard was their weekly playing field.
The worlds that were lost were eliminated, new seedlings were planted in their place.
But "Agantus" was forgotten, an ancient world, with artifacts dating back to the days of the Ancients, perhaps that was the reason why they escaped the destruction of the "Tomuncarr" of the players.

It all began when I posted one of my works in a Blender FB group and a member wrote me his opinion, which resulted in a conversation with the result that we both love Myst and Riven and this great game influences our work.

Aaron Gwynaire I got to know, is currently working on a similar game like Myst, and has great ideas and designs that have led me to deviate from the extreme surrealism and dive into the myst world with a little story about "Agantus" that I like to continue here would like to. Here a video from him:

youtu.be/yZrwhCXztf8

I work with a landscape of "Dune" and have started to insert 3 different hightfields, which create a fractal environment in the distance, middle and close by vector graphics.
It is a job with a lot of feeling and time.
The objects are designed by me in Blender, the trees are from DAZ.
Rendered in Terragen 4.3
"Live and Learn!"