Forest test

Started by archonforest, February 28, 2019, 04:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: gao_jian11 on March 02, 2019, 09:01:57 PM
I am also working on a similar forest, using v3 clouds, my tree color looks too green and monotonous than your color.

If you click on the Colour tab of the Pop Xyyy.tgo you will see a Tint diffuse colour box, click that and add a power fractal by clicking the plus sign and Create new shader>Colour>Power fractal shader then use it's 2 colours to vary your population. Adjust the intensity it applies at with the slider or type a number.
It's a good idea to scale the pf pattern from the camera's distance to the top of your forest so you can adjust the colour blend more realistically. I use 3D Preview Location from the View tab to find camera distance. dist from cam: will display where you have your cursor.

如果单击Pop Xyyy.tgo的Color选项卡,您将看到Tint漫反射颜色框,单击该按钮并通过单击加号添加功率分形并创建新着色器> Color> Power fractal shader然后使用它的2种颜色 改变你的人口。 使用滑块调整应用的强度或键入数字。
将pf模式从相机的距离缩放到森林顶部是个好主意,这样你就可以更真实地调整颜色混合。 我使用"视图"选项卡中的"3D预览位置"查找相机距离。 dist from cam:将显示光标所在的位置。
Rúguǒ dān jī Pop Xyyy.Tgo de Color xuǎnxiàng kǎ, nín jiāng kàn dào Tint màn fǎnshè yánsè kuāng, dān jī gāi ànniǔ bìng tōngguò dān jī jiā hào tiānjiā gōnglǜ fēnxíng bìng chuàngjiàn xīn zhuó sè qì > Color> Power fractal shader ránhòu shǐyòng tā de 2 zhǒng yánsè gǎibiàn nǐ de rénkǒu. Shǐyòng huá kuài tiáozhěng yìngyòng de qiángdù huò jiànrù shùzì.
Jiāng pf móshì cóng xiàngjī de jùlí suōfàng dào sēnlín dǐngbù shìgè hǎo zhǔyì, zhèyàng nǐ jiù kěyǐ gèng zhēnshí dì tiáozhěng yánsè hùnhé. Wǒ shǐyòng "shìtú" xuǎnxiàng kǎ zhōng de "3D yùlǎn wèizhì" cházhǎo xiàngjī jùlí. Dist from cam: Jiāng xiǎnshì guāngbiāo suǒzài de wèizhì.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

gao_jian11

非常感谢bobbystahr,我正在研究你的回复。我的英语太差了。

bobbystahr

Quote from: gao_jian11 on March 04, 2019, 09:08:28 PM

非常感谢bobbystahr,我正在研究你的回复。我的英语太差了。

translation:
Many thanks to bobbystahr, I am researching your reply. My English is too bad...by google
maybe take my english text thru Google Translate gao_jian11
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

archonforest

Here is the final render. Tried to patch trace this one but it made the fog more noisy thus I went with normal render.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

DocCharly65

Great final!
Great fog!

mhaze

archonforest

Thank you Doc and mhaze.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Well done man, really like the addition of the dead trees, a great spark of realism there...great fog as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

masonspappy

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 05, 2019, 11:12:06 AM
Well done man, really like the addition of the dead trees, a great spark of realism there...great fog as well.
Ditto